Sunday, April 13, 2014

Featured artist for local business Grand Opening in May!!

I confirmed a show for May a few days ago! Some friends of mine are opening a new business (an e-cigarettes bar, for those who are wanting to quit smoking!) and I've been invited to be the featured artist for their grand opening. This is exciting, as it will involve local advertising.

The bar is called The Vape Bar and will be located at 312C Tuttlecreek Plaza in Manhattan, Kansas. I get to have all of the wall space to myself! I'm planning to hang some pure abstracts...

The business will open it's doors on May 16th; however, the grand opening event will be on May 24th. Mark your calendars!

If you haven't already guessed, this painting is from the Corridor Series. It is #2 of 5 and is titled "Corridor Threaded".

No comments:

Post a Comment