Friday, December 4, 2015

Art event tonight and tomorrow in Zeandale, Kansas!

My apologies for the late notice on this one, but I didn't confirm participation until this week! The Kate Cashman art party and sale will take place at the Zeandale Community Center in Riley County, just a few miles outside of Manhattan on K-18 East. This is the 10th year of this event and my first time participating. There will be several local artists and crafters there, selling their wares. The event happens tonight (Friday, December 4, 2015) from 5:00-7:30pm, and again tomorrow (Saturday, December 5, 2015) from 10:30am-3:00pm. I will be there both days and, yes, I can accept credit cards.

This photo is of a piece by Alicia Firstbrook-Stott called Junk of the Heart #111 "Openness is the Way" (mixed media on plexiglass). I believe it has already sold, in case you were curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment