Friday, November 13, 2015

Meet the Artist event at the Manhattan Arts Center this weekend!

As part of the Wrap It Up! Art Exhibit & Sale at the Manhattan Arts Center (MAC), each weekend patrons will have the chance to meet different artists. I'm a featured artist for this upcoming weekend! My slot is from 12:00 - 2:30 pm on Sunday, November 15, 2015. I am still trying to work up the nerve to do a demo... I realized the other day that I've only ever painted in front of three other people in at least the past fifteen years!

As a general reminder, the show changes every day as artwork sells; so, as the MAC reminds in their promotional materials, come soon and come often!

Tiny Tulip #15. 6 1/2 x 5 inches framed (size with frame: 12 x 10 1/16 inches), acrylic on paper. Available for sale as part of Wrap It Up!; inquire with MAC staff if it is not on display at the time of your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment