Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Upcoming art show for November

In other news, I do believe I've booked a show at Radina's in Aggieville for November. I was hoping for a slot this summer, but things didn't pan out. As a result of choosing to go with November, I'll only have half the real estate; I'm sharing my show with a photographer. I'll be in the north half of the coffee shop. The benefit to sharing a show? Only having to stress to create half the amount of work that would normally be hung. It's a lot of effort to prepare a solo show, folks...

More information as bulletins warrant! Consider this your "head's up".

I'm also considering some show options for Kansas City. I'm clearly not feeling a sense of urgency, however, as I haven't done much beyond send some emails and check out some gallery spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment