Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paintings Upcoming... Hmm...

Argh. I want to paint some male nudes, but it's so easy to fall back on painting the female nude (curvy lines are easier for me to work with, and men tend to be straight and boxy, in my opinion). But I like how KS Nude has progressed (I honestly don't know if I'll ever finish him; I'm too scared to screw it up!), so I should make more attempts. He is rather lovely, even if the guy who inspired it pisses me off a great deal and I don't even talk to him anymore... Anyhoo, the point of this ramble is to share with my blog followers that I have the idea to do Georgia O'Keefe-inspired paintings of the male genitalia. I have no clue if it will turn out interesting, or a complete disaster, but I'm thinking of trying at this point. Who will be my model, however?

No comments:

Post a Comment